Shipping and Refund Policy
CORAL REFUND POLICY
- In the rare case that a coral comes DOA (Dead On Arrival), pictures must be sent to email@example.com within 24 hours of arrival.
- We are not responsible for checking your weather in advance. Please be aware of the weather in your area to avoid delays as we are not responsible for delayed orders.
- DOA replacements will be sent with your next order. Credit is used for live stock only.
- We are not responsible for any delays.
- Shipping will not be refunded or included in credit.
- All of our livestock do not require a signature upon delivery. Please be alert and at the destination when your package arrives.
- WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS! If a customer purchases a coral and requests to be refunded, store credit will be issued for the amount (minus shipping).
- Some corals may be subject to a healing time period. PLEASE BE PATIENT! We do not want to risk the corals not surviving.
- Shipping is free over $500. Exclusions include any package of coral that would need to be shipped in anything over a 14" x 10" box.